Make a great first impression with a resume template. Save time and effort. Templates are easy to fill out. If you are not satisfied with the arrangement, you can change it to best suit your individual needs as the job-seeker. Designed to communicate a professional information as quickly and simply as possible.
Once you download, it’s yours to use forever.
- Comes with 1-page and 2-page Resume, 1-page Cover Letter, Resume Icon Pack, User Guide
- Fully editable templates in Microsoft Word or Apple Pages
- Instant Download - includes 1 ZIP. file
- Microsoft Word, iWork Pages
- Windows, Mac OS
- Resume, Cover Letter
- A4, US Letter
- Icon Pack
- User Guide
- ZIP file
Frequently asked questions
When you search for a downloadable resume template start by asking yourself these questions:
- Who is my audience?
- Does the job require skills, experience, education that a resume template could reflect?
- What do I need the template to say about me?
- Do I want it to reflect my personality?
Find a professional resume template with the right balance for you. Our templates are more cost effective than using an online resume builder because it’s a one-time payment. Once you download, it’s yours to use forever.
Applying for a range of different positions at different companies? A resume pack is a great-value way to mix up the style of your resume and adapt it for different applications. Buy Resume Template Pack and save 50% off normal price.
If you're still applying for the jobs with no response, consider hiring a professional resume writer to get your resume into shape.
- 1 page and 2 page Resume Template (that could be easily extended to more pages) in Microsoft Word, iWork Pages ( A4 and US Letter )
- 1 page Cover Letter Template in Microsoft Word, iWork Pages ( A4 and US Letter )
- Instructional user guide
- Icons Pack ( Social and contact)
- Exceptional customer support
Try our editing service. You can apply for your dream job within 24 hours of contacting us, meaning that you will never miss an opportunity.
Our editors do everything from resume proofreading, editing, building, formatting, grammar corrections as well as resume design.
Your resume will be optimized and restructured to pass the recruitment process. Click here to see resumes build with Resumeway’s templates.
Our resume-editing process is collaborative between the editor and the client. After completing the checkout process, you'll be directed to a page where you'll upload your current resume as a source of information.
- Your resume editor will then prepare a draft and email it to you in Microsoft Word format.
- Once you have reviewed your first draft and requested any changes, your resume editor will prepare a second draft for you.
- Once you have reviewed your second draft and requested any further changes, your resume editor will prepare a final version for you.
The process typically takes three days. Your final resume and cover letter will be optimized, restructured and well-formatted via Microsoft Word and PDF.