Internet copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of ResumeWay which is operateted by PRO2 Ltd. (“PRO2”).
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only,
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Terms and conditions for website usage
The term (“PRO2”) or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website ResumeWay.com. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.This agreement is legally binding and governs your use of our site and service.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- ResumeWay.com contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout,framework, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Except as specifically stated herein, nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark of ResumeWay (PRO2) or any other party that may be displayed on the website without the written permission of PRO2 or such third party that may own such mark or logo.
- Your use of such marks or logos, or any other content on the website, is strictly prohibited, except as stated herein. You are also advised that PRO2 will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- PRO2 may make changes to any products offered or to the prices for any such products at any time, without notice.
- The information provided by ResumeWay.com (PRO2) may be out of date and we make no guarantees of timely updates and information.
- PRO2 reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time and without notice: modify, terminate or suspend access to the ResumeWay website and store.
- By uploading images and content to ResumeWay.com, you agree to allow PRO2 and any of its employees or contractors to view, edit and manipulate them.
- You understand that you are responsible for any grammatical, typographical, or other design related errors in the Product after your second revision or your approval of the product.
No rights to volunteered information
ResumeWay is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. ResumeWay may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name (user name, full name), password
- Contact information including email adress, postal adress, telephone number
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with service that meets your level of expectation.
- Internal record keeping, and providing access to files you have purchased or supporting materials made available therein.
- We may use the information to improve security or provide customer support for you.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. This is our "Connect" newsletter and you must opt in to receive it and can opt-out at any time thereafter.
What we do *not* do with the information we gather
PRO2 (ResumeWay.com) will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. PRO2 (ResumeWay.com) will not use or share your personal information in a manner that differs from what is described in this Privacy Statement without your prior consent.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
General Disclosure of Personal Information
PRO2 (ResumeWay.com) may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process served on ResumeWay; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ResumeWay or its affiliates; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Web Site, or the public.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Sales and Refund Policies
Hours of operation
Product information, pricing and sales are available online, 24 hours a day at ResumeWay.com. Customer Support is available via email, typically between the hours of 9AM and 7PM (CET) Monday through Friday. We do not process orders by phone or mail.
Sales to end user only
PRO2 (ResumeWay.com) sells products to end-users only. All products are subject to End-User License Agreement. Resale or redistribution of products offered on the ResumeWay website is expressly forbidden.
PRO2 (ResumeWay.com) accepts payments made via PayPal. Sales made via PayPal are subject to network traffic and conditions, and may be subject to delays prior to fulfillment.You must agree with their terms and conditions before paying for any of our products.
Online order fulfillment?
All orders, unless otherwise noted, are available for immediate download. Once your transaction is complete, downloads for each product purchased will be added to your account, which can be accessed at any time after your order. If the transmission is interrupted in any way during download, you can use your ResumeWay account and password to begin the downloading process again.
Proof of purchase/invoice
A Printable Invoice will be presented to you at the end of your transaction. Additionally, an email version of the receipt will be forwarded to your registered email address. You may obtain a re-printable receipt by logging into Your Account on the ResumeWay.com website and retrieving your Order History.
Access to files
After purchase you will have access to your file(s) from the Order history page in Your Account. You will be able to download the file thrice without any additional intervention required. If you change computers or simply need access to your files again beyond that limit, contact customer support and we will be happy to assist you in most cases. Please be aware, however, that after downloading the file(s) you have purchased one time our obligation to you under the terms of sale is fulfilled and the courtesy of additional downloads is not a guarantee.
Since ResumeWay.com is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site. Please note that our bonuses are offered on behalf of our respected partners and are not an issue for a refund or chargeback.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
Therefore, we DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
- Non-delivery of the product: due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server you might not receive a delivery e-mail from us. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to Customer Support within 7 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the product will be considered received and downloaded.
- Download and unzipping issues: it may happen so that you are having problems while downloading the product or its unzipping. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted to our Customer Support. If you do not properly contact us during this period, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful download of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a “download issue” reason. Failure to receive assistance for downloading or unzipping within 3 days may result in a refund decline.
Refunds for digital goods already downloaded:
- Once you've downloaded your items, We have no way to know whether they've been used or not. Unfortunately refunding downloaded digital goods makes fraud incredibly easy, we cannot offer refunds on digital goods that have already been downloaded. We do stand behind our products 100% though. In the unlikely event that you feel a digital product was misrepresented, or is defective, please let us know. We will gladly work with you to come to a resolution - happy customers are very important to us! To request a resolution for a product you've already downloaded, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your order number, and describe the problem or issue you're having. We can help troubleshoot!
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product. We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
Our Customer Support Team is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. Thank you for purchasing our products.
www: www.resumeway.com/contact-us email: email@example.com
Tender and pricing
All sales in USD, Euro, GBP only. Pricing is subject to change without notice.